Helpful Links and Resources
We have put together the following list of links to information we believe will be helpful to you in caring for your child. Please read the following before accessing any information contained on this page.
This information is for reference purposes only and does not necessarily reflect the views of Jeffers, Mann and Artman Pediatrics nor is this information intended as a substitute for professional medical care. By using this information you agree that you understand these terms and that you will not hold Jeffers, Mann and Artman Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine responsible for any information or consequences as a result.
- KidsGrowth.com - A great information resource for parents.
- AAP Immunization Information
- AAP Healthy Children Information
- AAP Car Safety Information
- CDC.gov Vaccine Information Sheet
- AAP Symptom Checker/Helpful Advice
Resources (click links for more details)
- Breastfeeding - Community resources, support, encouragement
- Healthy Living - Community resources to develop healthier habits
- Immunizations - A vital part of your child's healthcare
- Mental Health - Resources to help parents, children and families
- Special Kids in Pediatrics - Resources for medical issues and special needs