At Jeffers, Mann and Artman, we believe that wellness begins with healthy living. Body weight gives your provider an indication of your child's health. View Wellness begins with a healthy weight
We can work together to develop a Healthy Lifestyle plan for your child. We will help you acheive a healthy level of physical exercise and good eating habits to reach your child's best physical and emotional health.
Please visit our secure website "CHADIS" to fill out our Lifestyles questionnaire prior to each Healthy Lifestyles appointment.
We focus on 6 areas of your child’s life that we call 5-4-3-2-1-0. View Blast off to Healthy Living
5. Eat more than 5 fruits or vegetable every day. View Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables a day
4. Eat at least 4 “family meals” per week. View recommended portions
3. Do not skip more than 3 meals per week, especially breakfast. View Eat 3 Meals a Day
2. Do not watch more than 2 hours of television, computers or video games per day. View Limit Screen Time
1. At least one hour of exercise per day (5 times per week). View get at least 1 hour of activity
0. 0 servings of fruit juice or soft drinks per day. View How much sugar?
Please visit the following links for further Healthy Lifestyles education
Eat smart, move more www.myeatsmartmovemore.com