We are excited that you have chosen Jeffers, Mann and Artman to partner with you in the care of your family. As a family-centered medical home, we embrace the concept of providing quality care by a core team of healthcare professionals. All of our providers are well qualified and genuinely care about the well being of your child. In an effort to find a particular provider that you feel most comfortable with, we encourage you to meet different providers during your first two months with our practice. After your first two months, you will be asked to choose a "preferred provider". We will document this provider in your child's chart and will make every effort to schedule your office visits with this provider. Your preferred provider can be changed at any time.
In order to make your visit as easy as possible please read the directions below and make sure that you have all of the listed information with you when you come to the office.
1. Please call our office to make your first appointment or register for a future appointment. We will then send you an invite to our "Patient Web Portal" where you can complete your demographic information and a family/social history form. If you would rather, you can print the forms listed below and bring them with you to your visit.
- Patient Profile Form under 18 or Patient Profile Form 18+
- Medical History Form
- HIPAA-Notice of Privacy Practices
- HIPAA-Written Acknowledgement Form
- Vaccine Information Sheet 0-6 Months
- Practice Polices
- Authorization to Use/Release Form
2. Bring a Copy of Your Insurance Information
3. Parent/Guardian Must Bring Their Driver's License