JMA Pediatrics is now serving three NC Medicaid Plans:
BCBS HealthyBlue, WellCare and United Healthcare
- To ensure that your family can continue using JMA for your Pediatric Care, you must choose one of these three payers (Health Blue, WellCare or United Healthcare). You must also choose one of our providers as your Primary Care Provider (PCP).
- Some Medicaid patients (such as Aged/Blind/Disabled) will remain on the current Medicaid Program and we will continue to provide care for those patients. If you think you may be in this group of patients, please call 1-833-870-5500 or your care manager to verify your exclusion from making a new selection at this time.
- You must choose a plan by May 14, 2021, or Medicaid will choose a Plan for you. It is possible for Medicaid to assign you to a plan other than those contracted with us (JMA Pediatrics).
- If you choose a Plan now (or if one is chosen for you) and decide later that you want to change; you have until September 30, 2021, to make that change. Otherwise, you will have to wait until your Medicaid recertification date to make a change.
- You will need your ID card to receive healthcare services, so Please bring your New ID card to your visits.
- You will start using your new Health Plan on July 1, 2021.
For more information or help in choosing your Plan and PCP, you can call 1-833-870-5500 or you can go online to ncmedicaidplans.gov.