Kathleen Clasen, CPNP
MY NAME: Kathleen Clasen
GOES BY: Miss Kathleen
College Education: Bloomfield College, New Jersey- received BSN in 1978
- Graduate School, UNC Chapel Hill- received Masters in Nursing & Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in 2003
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant since 1999
THREE FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I am a wife, mother of three grown sons and grandmother of three young grandsons.
- As a facilitator of Grief Share group for 4 years I walked along side young children and adults on their grief journey.
- Outdoor activities recharge my battery. Motorcycle riding, camping, boating and fishing.
WHY DO YOU LOVE YOUR JOB?
I love helping families of new babies to grow together as a unit. Kids do say the funniest things and always brighten my day with their point of view. I enjoy being able to help parents to help their children maintain their BEST health.